Uncle Cecil is a world renowned jazz bassist from Angola in Central Africa. He grew up hunting bushmeat and making stew with his grandmother Aline. He moved to San Francisco when he was 17 years old and started to learn how to play the bass. Today he teaches the bass to young immigrant children in a studio above Fillmore street and runs a local conservatory specializing in teaching blind and partially deaf students.
• $5 from every purchase will be donated to suicide prevention and depression awareness.
• High opacity film that’s impossible to see through
• Fast and easy bubble-free application
• Durable vinyl, perfect for indoor use
• Don't forget to clean the surface before applying the sticker.